Based in Edinburgh, Scotland
Taps Aff: The Scottish Summertime Simulator
It's summer time in Scotland, and that can only mean one thing - taps aff!
Taps Aff is a celebration of Scotland’s favourite summer activity – exposing pasty white skin to the sun. Help the tiny little computer people in your phone get appropriately attired for the current weather by tapping on them. It really is that simple! But you'll have to be quick as the weather in Scotland is very changeable!
Sometimes a joke name for a game comes long before the idea of what it actually is. For a long time the phrase "taps aff" (a Scottish expression literally meaning "tops off", taking off your top because it's a sunny day) had seemed to Tony like it was ripe for a mobile game. So here we are.
- Endless summertime high-score chasing fun as you get people ready for the hot weather.
- Look out for changeable Scottish weather and the need for ... taps oan!
- Avoid accidentally popping birds and other hazards.
- Collect as much fizzy pop as you can in bonus rounds.
- Listen to Authentic Scottish voices and learn new slang (it's basically educational).
There are currently no trailers available for Taps Aff. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
About Ant Workshop
Ants - tiny, strong, focussed, good at working with others to achieve their goals and often with a nasty bite. Some of these characteristics (not so much the bitey ones) are also shared by Ant Workshop, a small independant game developer based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
More information on Ant Workshop, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Taps Aff Credits
Game Developer & Founder, Ant Workshop